One on One Training/Development:
Four Leaf Productions offers LIVE, one-on-one, private, detailed, talent development sessions to polish you on air to get that “next level” gig. Each individual, tailored talent development session will break down your show/game/social content and teach you to write better, improve delivery, interview like a pro as well as the fundamentals/principles to polish your play-by-play, analyzing, hosting, reporting, anchoring, and storytelling skills. Each session is in-depth and individually tailored to YOU, whether you are early in your on air career or a seasoned vet.
Sessions are held via Skype or FaceTime in the comfort of your own home/office. NO travel expenses or studio rentals. IT DOESN’T MATTER WHERE YOU LIVE! You can develop and polish your on-air skills with the most reputable talent development companies in the industry.
“The only way to STAY on camera is to build and perfect your skills, content and delivery.”
- Develop the necessary research skills to be well prepared for ANY broadcast.
- Learn to write and create captivating content that will ADD VALUE to a broadcast.
- Master how to scene set and execute opens/transitions correctly in the studio and on remote broadcasts.
- Perfect engaging delivery/personality, yet stay your genuine self on air.
- Gain refined skills as play-by-play and analyst to build better drama, educate the audience and become an engaging, connected team.
- Perfect the art of interviewing to get detailed answers/stories out of your subjects.
- Obtain pivotal fundamentals to make your on-camera hits engaging and informational.
- Master how to draw an audience deeper into the broadcast.
One on One sessions also include:
- Detailed reel building to properly showcase your entire skillset.
- Personal brand building and branded content building.
- Help obtaining the right agent and the proper time to do so.
- Motivation to stay focused and on the right track to get to the next level.
Individual sessions and (discount) packages offered! Please contact below: